Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Updates to the Update .

"This week we got another set of sister missionaries here so now in Callaway Ward we have 6 missionaries and we are getting a senior couple here in the next week or so.  Total of 8 missionaries;  its getting exciting !"

"This past week was a bit hard for us;  but I am glad to say we persevered and remained diligent in what I could call a few discouraging circumstances. The biggest example was last Friday; my bike had been in the bike shop since Tuesday so the car was our main mode of traveling through Panama City. Early in the day we discovered a screw in our tire and had to put the car in the shop, it was there most of the day and it left us on foot in a part of Panama City that is a little harder to work in. But despite the fact that it was also a rather gloomy day;  we managed to laugh about our misfortune and to use our situation the best we could.. We actually were able to find a really nice woman from Venezuela,  who said she was also interested in having her whole family involved in  discussions!    I don't think she would have been found;   if not for our circumstances. We probably would not have planned to tract that street. That was our tender mercy for the day."


" We are also having 2 baptisms this weekend.  Other than that its been business as usual around here.  Just trying to stay busy and work hard to the end :) "

"I had a pretty good week this week.  Especially last Saturday;  Both Fred got baptised and so did Courtney.  The spirit very pronounced at both the baptismal services.   They both are very special to me.  Because I was involved throughout the process of finding, then teaching them; and letting the spirit do the rest.   It has been really neat to watch the Gospel change their lives."


"It is weird to think about I won't be here in a few weeks.  I can not believe it has already been almost two years.  I know I have grown and changed.  I have learned so much out here in the mission field.  My testimony has really grown out here;  something I desire to carry throughout my life & grow upon."

No comments:

Post a Comment