"Prep. Work"
"The Big Ol' Bonfire"
Direct from Justin :
"got a new investigar and had a huge bonfire also so it was a pretty killer week!"
"Picture this wekk are of of the big ol bonfire and sadly my camera died right when I wanted it, so these are mostly from Elder Warburtons camera. The man standing next to the fire is about as tall as Elder Warburton and I, so you can get an idea of how big it was. I got a nice tan from 2-30 ft away."
Justin has been quite the busy Elder, especially with the duties of being a district leader. Heres another clip out of a recent email.
"Lots of great things are happening in our mission. Last week we had 98 Baptismal dates for the mission. Many in areas that were considered to be "dead or dying." there are actually 4 within my last area Pensacola. One of them was neat to hear about. Her husband was inactive when I was there. (I never actually got to see him.) I only saw her a few times. But was able to give her a large print Book of Mormon that she could read. Never really able to see her after that, cause contact number was changed about 4 days later; and she has this crazy black labrador that would try to climb the chain-link fence and kill you! But now it turns out she has been reading & praying and now has a baptism date!" {---- Justin is quite excited about that.
"in other news this week. I conducted a baptismal interview this week for a young boy named Conner, who is getting baptized into the Tally 2 Ward. There is also another who I will see Tuesday named Cooper. And there are 2 more BCD's in our district also. So, I have been traveling to Tally quite frequently."
No comments:
Post a Comment