Friday, February 10, 2012

A Few Photo Opts........

Justin has finally sent us some pictures.  So, I thought I would post a few to share with you all.

Elder Justin Brimhall & Elder Hanson

Famous "Romwich" <-Looks Unhealthy.

Elder Brimhall deep in his studies.

To much apartment time ???

Enjoying some Cheese-It snacker crackers .  
 Elder Brimhall is greatly appreciative of his "weekly" family & cousin letter.  He tells us, "They always make the week go well !!"  He even shares part of the "cool & funny" thing you all write with the other Elders in the apartment.  Speaking of the other Elders in the apartment; not sure who will be fessing up to this.....

"Who used the Liquid Dish Soap ? "
  Justin is in the spirit of the mission field; he stated "I'm extremely happy to be serving the Lord and extremely happy to have such a loving family.  I am truly blessed."  ---Your Elder in Albany.

No comments:

Post a Comment